Tuesday 12 April 2011

Free time is the best of the world

IF I HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME?
 From Monday to Thursday I come to university and get out at 6 pm. That let me about five hours for free time, but I study three hours from them. Then I get just two free hours, and I spend that time for dinner and check the news.
But I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday interlay empties. And I spend that free time from several ways, being mainly two:
1)      Indoors
I like to reed archaeological articles and watch in youtube videos to relate whit world origins.
I see WWE too. I like to play PES in PS2 and the sorts of cards game I play are like FOURTH KING and Poker.
2)      Outdoors
The activities I do to outdoors I thing are restricted just to play soccer.

When I was a kid I loved to fly kites, collecting cards for albums and I remember I played any kind of outdoors games.
I would like to try, once time in my life at least, doing parachuting. I mean the sensation of air touching your face in that’s extremely situation its must be exciting, you know, is like if you could to fly.    
Then, I think the way in that I spend my free time is not so unproductive at all.  

1 comment:

  1. Leo, this post is a lot better than your first post. Congratulations.

    Some corrections:
    -I spend that time HAVING dinner and checkING/WATCHING the news.
    -But I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday OFF
    -I spend that free time IN several ways,
    -The activities I do (-) outdoors are restricted just to play soccer, I THINK.
    -When I was a kid I loved to fly kites, collect(-) cards...
    - I mean the sensation of air touching your face in that(-) extreme(-) situation (-) must be exciting, you know, AS if you could to fly.

    ReplyDelete