Tuesday 17 May 2011

>Movies< a hobby for all


There are so many kind of films as you can imagine. You can see it at cinema, buy them, to hire them, or simply to watch them on TV.   
 I love to go the cinema, in fact my favorite’s movies (spider-man and matrix)  I went to saw them around four time each one. Lately I have been a little busy, and I have not been there since last year, but when I have enough free time, immediately I’ll escape for cinema.
However, I’ve can see movies, trough my pc screen by internet, and I’ve buy some of them too. I remember, that last movie I watched, was on DvD, and called: Exorcism of something…
But, it has passed a long time since I not see a really good movie as Matrix… my favourite movie. It’s about the war of men vs machines, and to span ancient myths about the humankind. In the matrix Humans are grown in pods and are connected by cybernetic implants to an artificial reality called the Matrix, which keeps their minds under control while the machines use the bioelectricity and thermal energy of their bodies as an energy source. The last human city in the Earth is Zion, and their inhabitants, will fight for to survive in the war against the machines.
It is just awesome, and is a trilogy, it`s mean, the saga to span three movies. Including into the cast stars like: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss and Hugo Weaving.    
As well, the film is a little difficult to understand in the beginning, reason for I would recommend it just an elder audience. But, once you have got the main idea, you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment