Tuesday 24 May 2011

Taking Photos: click!




There are two situations in which I love taking photos:
At some spectacular landscape, usually during the summer, either on the banks of a lake in the middle of a forest, entering a cave or under any discovery that it look amazing.

All photos of this kind, look like this:
1.1
  This photo was taken by me in Radal (last summer), in a turistic zone nearest to Molina in the VII region. The camera was from my current mobile phone.
Or maybe can be, like this: 
                                      1.2

The 1.2 photo show us: "la cueva del pirata" a place in the Curicó mountains, and was taken by me when  accompanied by a group of friends crossing through it.
The other type of pictures that I like are ones that show up with my friends, these are important because they represent a moment of our lives, for example:




 2.1
This one was taken in automatic way, we was in antofagasta mall center an rainy day, thats its very unusual there...

2.2  
  




I don't really remember who's take this photo and what's exactly we celebrating, but i love it, because is simple and shows a lot of energy.








Take a picture for me is more than just a way to have fun, because immortalizes a moment which we can always to revive through the image. A example about that are the collages that i likes to make.

3. 














We can do a lot of things with photos, they are make laugh, to remember, get us nostalgic and you appreciated even more in those moments. Although all the drama that they possess, in section four we will focus on its ability to make us laugh and enjoy them:
4.1 

Just i think this image is very funny, was taken from the website: fotos.org.          
4.2

This photo 4.2 was made by me, the last year.
And that is one of the advantages of today's advances in technology, is possible to remodel pictures with photosop sotfware or other programs.

Some extras:
 

 Well the images talk by themselves, that it is one of they big characteristic...
. . .
To conclude we have seen the photographs we realize a nostalgic feeling, artistic and even somewhat humorous, but missing its mysterious side that illustrate below with a series of ampplaciones of a photograph was taken in my backyard with my mobile phone camera. At first glance there is nothing can be distingued for the darkness of the night, but as it enlarge...

So!... a fireball appears acrossing  the night sky. Enlarging even more the photo:




And in the last insance we have:














The really strange was that this ball of fire was ascending at speeds irregular, so it could not be a comet. Suddenly there is static on the roof of my house at a considerable altitude, and then climb vertically and disappeared. The whole scene lasts no more than two minutes in this thing coming from the direction of the sea, stops about where we were and disappears... Even so I managed to make a couple of shots with my camera phone but I thought it wasn't right by the darkness...
Even today I do not know what it is, and probably I'll never discover... but for this there are the photographs, they are a great test of what really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment